The Novotel is on Corrientes street in the heart of the theater district. It is in sight of the Obelisk and within walking distance of many of the fascinating barrios that comprise the city. We walked to Puerto Madero, Recoleta, Palmero and explored all of Centro from here but the subway is only a half block for those who prefer that alternative. The city is alive in the evening and nowhere more than in the theater district. The rooms are modern, clean, architecturally pleasing and the breakfast included is good. This was the only hotel on our trip that also had an in-=room coffee maker.
The staff was outstanding - responsive, informative, and even went beyond what was asked of them to ensure that we were well taken care of. You can even get a cash advance charged to your room to hold you over until you get to the next ATM, or, as in our case, we just needed enough to tide us over until we left Argentina the next day. Two very upscale free-guest computers in the lobby; wi-fi throughout. Spa, exercise, pool, bar - all included.
I don't know exactly how Novotel is officially rated (my guess is 4-star), but we stayed in a 5-star hotel on this trip and plenty of three-stars and all were great, but Novotel was our favorite.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Buenos Aires Hotel
- Novotel Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buenos Aires is a major business and leisure destination in Latin America. Novotel Buenos Aires is strategically situated two blocks away from the “Obelisco”, in the businessand shopping district, surrounded by the best cultural and tourist offers in town. Novotel rooms: a space which will surprise you, 127 rooms, 2 suites, Rooms for handicapped guests, Queen Size bed, Coffee & tea facilities, LCD TV 32”, Connectivity through the TV, Electronic safe box, Free Wi-Fi internet connection, Enjoy the simple pleasures, Enjoy a pleasant environment on Patio #378 space, at the restaurant, the bar or the terrace. You'll find a delightful natural Mediterranean cuisine. In Balance Wellness by Novotel: a moment for the wellbeing, Warm swimming pool, Swimming pool for children, Fitness, Steamy sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Novotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.