We rented two rooms for one week, as my parents came from Brazil to take care of my 7 y.o. daughter while I was at a conference. It worked extremely well, as the kitchen had enough utensils for them to cook simple dishes. There are two grocery stores within walking distance, and the staff is of tremendous help. The swimming pool was a nice touch to our stay, we would go there and talk for a long time while my daughter swam.
- Also Known As:
- Dazzler Flats Quartier Basavilbaso Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dazzler Flats Quartier Basavilbaso Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments of Dazzler Flats Quartier Basavilbaso harmonize both elegance and modern style. Each apartment is decorated with the latest trends of Argentine design to create dynamic living spaces in which both quality and beauty prevail. We offer three categories of apartments, all of which include advanced technology and conveniences to facilitate your rest or business routine. King-size bed and white sheets. Air conditioning and heating to adjust the temperature just the way you like it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Dazzler Flats Quartier Basavilbaso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.