I spent a few days having a rest before becoming one of the ubiquitous conference guests. There were over 1000 shipped in every day if not staying at hotel. So although beaches and activities unaffected the restaurant etc was very busy indeed
The holiday part of my stay was good in parts it's not the sort of holiday I would choose myself so maybe I am not the best to comment on the all inclusive style. Hotel clean and comfy but a little old and frayed at edges. The AC in my room didn't really work and keeping window open meant too much noise from disco so I was a bit too hot at night.
Food plentiful but cheap ingredients by and large. Huge amounts taken by the mainly Russian guests and just about equally huge amounts left over. Shocking to see a woman with a dinner plate piled up with at least a kilo of strawberries trying to eat her way through them. Failing and stubbing a cigarette out in the rest. Whole loaves of bread were being taken by couples who just ate a bit from the end. It was all a bit like feeding time at the zoo for me. Sorry. Also a few of us got upset stomachs after one evening meal. Hard to identify what it was due to however
I had a great experience in the Turkish bath and good if pricey massage. The spa staff are very hassling and pushy when you go in to check out the tarrif. Sad as my therapist was excellent
The Internet cafe is a joke. Staffed by teenagers who have the play stations on at a deafening noise attracting staff on breaks too it was hard to get anyone to speak to. All I wanted was to print out a boardingass after half an hour of total incompetence they shrugged their shoulders and went back to the games they had been playing throughout my attempts tondo it myself the worst Internet cafe I have visited ever and that says a lot
Inn the other hand I enjoyed lying in the sun and having a variety of quiets laces in which to relax
The conference centre is however superb!
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Pine Beach Hotel Belek
- Maritim Pine Beach Hotel
- Maritim Pine Beach Belek
- Maritim Pine Beach
- Maritim Pine Beach Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maritim Pine Beach Resort is a golf heaven, surrounded with pine forest and orange trees. The whole beauty of nature can be experienced here. Turtles, squirrels and many birds of different species live in this heaven.Maritim Pine Beach Resort Belek was created with German love to detail and Turkish hospitality for unforgettable holidays for families, couples, golfers, friends, colleagues, with one word for everyone.Everything started with Pine Beach Club. Afterwards Maritim Pine Beach Resort was built. Then we decided to emerge the two to provide really something whole and special, in order our guests could enjoy all the best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Pine Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.