For my first time down in Playa Giuones, which was not only a beautiful place all on it own, Hotel Tropicana was the icing on the cake. Being a tiny bit further from the beach than all of the other 'surfer' hotels, it was nice to escape and relax between sessions. We had room #4, which was the furthest from the reception and pool area, however, we had a direct walkway to the parking lot and our outside sitting area was on the side and very private.
Our long boards fit fine inside, and since our boards get heavy after carrying them for a 10 min walk, we would load the SUV and drive to the 'main' lot, close to the palm tree. We also had some friends staying at the other hotels like the Iguana, and we had the same deal, or better!
So for the price and location, proximity and cleanliness, I would absolutely stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel
- Tamarindo Diria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern oceanfront hotel with Costarican flavor, located 65 km from Liberia Airport (LIR). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.