We used this hotel for a one nights stay, as part of our return journey back to the UK. It was a 20min trip from the airport and was down a side street away from all the noise of the main road. The room and bathroom were perfectly clean and well equiped. There was no window in our bedroom, but there was one in the bathroom. As we arrived in the dark and left early the next morning a lack of window was not a problem for us. Reading other peoples reviews I think if you were staying longer the type of room would be different. Tea and coffee making facilities were provided in the room and on arrival we were provided with a tray of tea. There was both aircon and ceiling fans to keep you cool. Breakfast was lovely. Take a walk up the spiral staircase at the back of the hotel and you will arrive on a rooftop terrace. This would have been a lovely place to sit and read a book, if we had been staying longer. This hotel had a lovely feel about and we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel
- Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel New Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in India with Bajaj Indian Home Stay - A Unique Concept Offering Affordable Bed and Breakfast Theme Accommodation in Delhi City. Extremely Popular for Foreign Tourists as well as Indians. It offers all the Comforts a 3 Star Hotel Would Provide. Add-ons are Complimentary Buffet Breakfasts, Arrival Transfer Free, Tea/Coffee anytime on House, Welcome Drink Free, In-house Library Usage Free, Local Phone calls are Free. It is Truly a Home Away From Your Own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Bajaj Indian Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.