This place have a good potential.
- the bungalows are clean - but a bit overpriced
- we loved the setting, very romanic, close to National park
- food was very good
- they have a lovely massage area overlooking the sea
- be very very careful with the manager lady - she is very sneaky and wants to overcharge you for everything. When we were trying to book a trip with them she covered the price in the booklet with her hand and wanted to charge us an additional 100THB per person!!! She was also trying to put the rooms price up, but couldn't as previously we got her to sign the agreement.
- some of the staff is not very friendly, the would just look at you without saying hello, and we did felt as they were constantly watching us. The place was very sad, not much happening in the evenings.
We only stayed there as there was no place at La Laanta
To summarise: we loved the surroundings but not the staff and rather dreadful atmosphere
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Bay Hotel Ko Lanta
- Bamboo Bay Hotel
- Bamboo Bay Resort Ko Lanta, Krabi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bamboo Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.