My parents have stayed in this hotel previously and had told us not to expect much. However we were happily surprised as the family room we had (2 adults, 1 3 1/2 year old and the 18 month old) was a perfect size for all of us to sleep comfortably (we got the port-a-cot for bubs), hold all of our bits and pieces and still allow us to sit comfortably on the sofa.
It was a bit of a trek to the breakfast room from our room but the kids loved it (down in the lift, through reception into another lift, along a corridor and then down some stairs.
We were told that they should be completing renovations later this year and that all of the rooms were to be re-vamped.
Worth a stay with easy access to Petaling Street and a great place to wander from.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Inn Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Inn Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Swiss Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe. Our 20sqm Deluxe Room with window. Fitted with a choice of Queen and Twin beds. Connecting rooms upon request. Access to Extra-bed (chargeable). It comfortably accommodates with 2 Adults & 1 Children below age of 12. All rooms are designed and furnished to meet the discerning guests' needs - individual air-conditioning, private bath with shower, hairdryer, iron/ironing board upon request, IDD call and complimentary 2 bottle of mineral water with coffee/tea making facilities. LCD Television with in-house video channel, selected Astro channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Budget Places, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Swiss Inn Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.