It's really value for money for what we got at Doubletree Hilton. Loved the cookie that we got at the reception(really nice!!) and the rooms are amazing! Location is not too bad just that getting to areas such as Bukit Bintang is quite a hassle due to the poor transportation system of KL(nothing to do with Double Tree).
Anyway the hotel is really 5 stars but the service really begs for more(maybe due to the price) cause I saw a lot of customers complaining at the front desk and the front desk staff was always promising stuff that they can't seem to deliver(I was promise a king size bed and they said they would call me on my mobile but I ended up going to the front desk to see if I could be upgraded).
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our contemporary, modern KL hotel offers the perfect mix of convenience and comfort to business and leisure travelers alike. Guest rooms, suites and executive accommodations provide a long list of pampering guest amenities. You’ll enjoy LCD TVs, our luxurious Sweet Dreams bedding and HSIA. We have 5 restaurant and bars to choose from showcasing the best in Malaysian and international cuisine. You can also relax in our outdoor swimming pool or 24 hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.