Im still in the hotel as I write this review. Booked for 3 nights stay. Currently stayed for 1 night. Might plan to change for another hotel if I can get a refund. My experience is such:
1. Arrived late at hotel around 10pm. Hotel still has car park available.
2. The staff were friendly, seeing that I have many luggages and a infant, assisted us with the luggages.
3. Checked into the room,( we got a superior room) found that the room has really small
4. Wanted to take a shower, ,found out that no bath towels. Called reception and a towel was sent 30 mins later
5. When towel arrived, my wife showered first, realised that there was no floor mat. After showering, there was no place to dry your feet.
6. Call reception again on floor mat, they did not send. Had to go to reception to ask them to send.
7. Finally my turn to shower, what the hell, there was no shower gel. The shower gel was not refilled.
8. The water pressure is not constant, and the temperature is not constant. Water sometimes too hot or not hot.
9. Wanted to use the Internet, did a speed test, it was going at 50kb. I remember the dial up I used 15 years ago was at least 56kb.
10. Overall , all I can say is other then the staff that are nice, the rest is a major disappointment. Doesn't feel like a 3 star hotel standard. Might as well go to a 2 star hotel nearby if all u want is a bed to slp on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- StarPoints Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reserve now and get instant confirmation online. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your StarPoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.