I should have known this was going to be an experience when the inn had no record of an Expedia confirmation. But since the place was almost empty, there was no problem getting a room.
When we walked into the postage stamp size room (barely large enough for the queen size bed), it was freezing - I mean wear your coat, and your glasses fog up when you talk.
After the heat pump warmed up the room, we started to settle in. Here's where it gets better. I'll list some of the issues so this review doesn't run on to 3 pages.
Hard bed (but clean)
No sound abatement (it was easy to hear the people in the rooms on both sides of us - even over the roar of the heater fan)
Complimentary breakfast was bad (unless you prefer cold coffee, iced milk, dried out fruit cup, and warm yogurt)
OK, it wasn't all bad. The staff was very nice, the shower was great, the soap with its middle missing was cool, and the 19" flat panel TV was plenty big for the tiny room.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Hotel
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Hotel Auburn
- Finger Lakes Hotel
- Hotel At The Finger Lakes
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Auburn, NY
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Inn at the Finger Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.