We had a nice stay. We received a nice welcome, we were offered tea as we were entering the hotel. The reception desk was very pleasant and helpful. There was only a communication problem when we cancelled a tour and they either forgot to cancel it or did not understand the cancellation and the tour guide showed up to pick us up.
The breakfast buffet was delicious, offered a lot of choices, and the waiters were very attentive. The snacks and appetizers at the bar were good and a good alternative if you did not want to have dinner in the restaurant which we found a bit overpriced. We would stay here again. A good value for the price paid.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.