The last water park I'd been to was the one in Bali - amazing hospitality, staff friendliness, amazing facilities and parting with money was so smooth.
At Sunway Lagoon in contrast the approach seemed to be to make a fast buck as brutally s possible and not reinvest any of that money into cleanliness, hospitality, maintenance or creating a wonderful experience.
They layout is great and the possibilities endless - it could be so much better - but for now I'll take my kids into the jungle and bathe in the natural streams - far more fun and better value for money.
- no re-entry
- 1 use lockers - if you need to go back to them you have to pay another RM5
- have to hire rubber tubes for the water slides
- food is amazingly expensive. A north Indian meal for 2 came to RM75 - on dirty tables in plastic disposable trays
- staff treat you more as inmates in a prison than guest
- lots of dirty tables and rubbish. Staff how passed by did not clean tables.
- pathetic Boy band - sorry London Boys. Having instruments might give you some credibility
- and so on.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC