No doubt, that this is a great place to stay and enjoy. But the space and comfort level is compromised when you find smelly wash room and non working television etc.
Someone who constructed this place, did this with great love and attention keeping in view every detail of a standard resort requirement. But, it is not being managed well. Reasons unknown...!!
I will surely go and stay there again if I get some improvements report from this forum.
- Also Known As:
- Aseania Resort Langkawi Hotel
- Aseania Resort Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Aseania Hotel
- Aseania Hotel Langkawi
- Aseania Resort Langkawi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located along the Pantai Tengah in Mukim Kedawang, Aseania Resort encompasses 7.519 acres of luxurious facilities and lush greenery. Our 217 rooms are fully furnished to give visitors the comforts of modern living complemented by the unique old-world charm of Langkawi. There's never a dull moment at Aseania's awe-inspiring swimming pool. Listed in the Malaysia Book of Records as the longest swimming pool in the country, it sprawls 154.4 metres and has a mesmerising array of facilities for all - wave pool, mushroom pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi, sundeck, lazy river and adult and children slides. You can take a leisurely float or pamper yourself with a luxurious jacuzzi while the kids have a splashing good time together. Truly fun for all in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.