I have stayed many times at this Hotel (with my husband who has since passed away). The reason for going was to attend a wedding . It is a beautiful place to get married at , and the staff certainly make it a DAY TO REMEMBER., nothing was too much for them.
The only draw back is that the hotel is a distance from the shopping and night life.
I always feel like I am being welcomed back by my "family" as some of the staff have been there along time and do remember you.
I would say this is a good hotel for anyone, and the pool access rooms are good if you want to spend a little more! Meals were very good a lot of variety and any different places to eat.
Mary Perth WA
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Beach Hotel Patong
- Merlin Beach Resort Phuket
- Merlin Beach
- Hotel Merlin Beach
- Beach Merlin Resort
- Beach Merlin Phuket Resort
- Merlin Beach Phuket
- Merlin Beach Hotel
- Merlin Beach Resort Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merlin Beach Resort is a deluxe and luxurious hotel, situated on its own secluded Tri-Trang Beach (3 km. from Patong Beach). Low-rise buildings sitting along the private beach amongst 12 acres of swaying coconut palms and tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Merlin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.