Very relaxing and quiet place. Big villas with everything you might need, included in the kitchen. Big comfy bed (Asian standard so rather on the hard side). Great swimming pool, not very wide but very long so everyone can get it's private access and is also good for swimming. Nice landscape. Only the shower system is not great.
It's a 10 minutes drive to the town: 200 baths taxi each way or you can take some regular free shuttle buses from the lobby to downtown or to the beach. Won't recommend that beach by the way. Better go to the one by Marriott.
Very nice buffet breakfast with some different recipes everyday and pretty much everything you might want. I'll change the music though. Feels more like being in a lounge bar which is not the most appropriate atmosphere early morning but this is personal.
Fantastic service with the feeling that customers are really their main preoccupation. Everything went very smoothly.
Overall for price/quality related it's a two thumbs up.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Resort And Golf
- Banyan Resort & Golf Hotel Hua Hin
- Banyan Resort & Golf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a beautiful landscaped environment and complimented by world-class facilities, the idyllic resort comprises of luxurious two and one bedroom villas, tropical gardens, infinite swimming pools, recreation, Spa and fitness and 5 star dining venues serving Thai and International cuisine. The Resort offers golfers a courtesy shuttle service to the club and offers preferred rates to play the golf course ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Banyan The Resort, Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.