Nihiwatu is a very special, uneffected place. The experience is unlike any we have ever had because of the beautiful location, amazing staff, intimacy, and view into the culture and people of Sumba.
Ernst, Ben, Marthen, Mary, and Nella, along with the rest of the staff, help to make your stay unforgettable.
Surfing, scuba diving, fishing, hiking to an awesome waterfall and mountain biking are just a few of your options.
Or relaxing and enjoying being unplugged from your busy life.
One of our favorite vacations ever.
- Also Known As:
- Nihiwatu Hotel Sumba
- Nihiwatu Hotel
- Nihiwatu Hotel Waikabubak
- Nihiwatu Resort Waikabubak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winning luxury resort on remote Sumba Island, Indonesia. A wide range of land and ocean-based experiences ensures all tastes are catered to. Attentive service and gourmet meals add to the refined and intimate ambience. A romantic getaway idyll with pristine private beach stretching in excess of 2.5km of length ideal for honeymooners and the unique tribal culture on the island offers guests a glimpse of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Nihiwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.