This is a lovely hotel in an awful situation. We like to walk when on holiday but as it is situated at the top of a steep hill we were limited to the downward path only. Taxis are plentiful so had no trouble getting back up the hill. The view from the breakfast room is really beautiful and we could see the ocean liners anchored in the bay from our suite as well. Getting to Kuta was no problem but getting back was prone to being ripped off by taxi drivers. Everybody ends up happy because the taxi is dirt cheap anyway and the driver has a win as well. The suite was huge and kept very clean. Staff were helpful but the breakfast crew need a refresher course in re laying tables when people have finished. Often tables were minus cups and cutlery ....most odd.
I was disappointed with the spa as I was not expecting an ordinary, somewhat large, bath with water still draining from the previous client. I was also left unattended for a very long time by myself both on a table and in the bath and had a few anxious moments wondering how I was going to get out of its depths and when!! If you have had a spa in Thailand you will think this one leaves a lot to be desired.
Good hotel overall with friendly staff .
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Hotel
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Hotel Benoa
- Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Bali/Nusa Dua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Nusa Dua Bali, a resort hotel in unique combination of suites apartments and pool villas. Swiss-Belhotel Bay View (4-stars) is a resort hotel within Taman Mumbul, with magnificent view of Bali’s southern bay.This modern designed holiday resort is located on the top of Taman Mumbul Hill in Nusa Dua, overlooking the bay of Tanjung Benoa, the beach side of Nusa Dua, the islands of Nusa Penida and the sacred mountain Gunung Agung in East Bali. The Hotel offers easy access to its private Megiat beach & the water sports activities in Nusa Dua. It is also within close reach of the white sands of Jimbaran Bay and its popular seafood restaurants, is within driving distance to the famous surf breaks and pristine beaches of Uluwatu and Pecatu, and the world-famous Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak shopping and entertainment areas are within reach.Swiss-Belhotel Bay View combines 57 deluxe rooms, 40 One-Bedroom suites, 17 Two-Bedroom suites and 2 3-Bedroom Royal Samudra Suites – with most of the spacious and comfortably furnished suites offering stunning views over Benoa Bay and to Nusa Dua Beach. Swiss-Belhotel Bay View Villas offer a cozy minimalist building style with a Balinese atmosphere. 34 elegant & comfortable One-Bedroom Pool Villa compounds and 5 Two-Bedroom Pool Villa compounds, each with a private swimming pool and a gazebo let you enjoy your holiday in comfort, style, and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Bay View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.