- This hotel is children friendly, which is to be pointed out. They propose lots of activities to keep them occupied all day long (for high fees of course)
- The pool is great, huge, with an amazing sand beach in the middle of it and a water playground for the little ones. However, the slides are ok, but not as good as on the pictures.
- The hotel seems to be the less expensive for this category.
- The hotel provides some rock concerts free of charge for hotel residents which are fun.
- Hotel and rooms are very clean - even-though the room carpet is a bit dirty and old
The Negative now:
- The hotels would need a serious refreshing. The pool surroundings are a bit ugly.
- The rooms are ok, with comfortable beds, but don't expect anything 'rocky'.
- Rooms on the ground floor are humid and smells really bad. Ask for a high level room
- The tiling are very slipping when it's raining - and it's raining a lot in Bali.
- The breakfast is ok, with lots of choices, but not so tasty. The restaurant is VERY NOISY.
- Everything within the hotel premises is very expensive, but it is apparently the case in all hotels in Kuta and the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Kuta
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali Kuta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asia's first Hard Rock Hotel, covering a prime 3 hectare site at the heart of Bali's entertainment and shopping district, features 418 tribute rooms and suites fit for a rock star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Fastbooking, AsiaRooms, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.