My wife and I stayed here for four nights over the Christmas New Year period in December 2011. The hotel is directly adjacent to the beach, which provides for stunning views and easy access to the water. The hotel is a 10 - 15 minute walk to the main tourist area of Varkala, so it feels more relaxed and peaceful. The rooms all have direct views to the beach and little patios where we spent time reading as the sun went down at night. I scrapped skin off my shoulder when a wave knocked me against the sand. The hotel manager, how has a background in biology, was very helpful in applying natural remedies to my bloody shoulder that enabled it to heal quickly. The food was fresh and plentiful. We highly recommend Blue Water Resort to travellers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Beach Hotel Varkala
- Bluewater Beach Hotel
- Blue Water Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private seaside resort adjacent to Varkala Beach. Each independent wooden cottage is made in the traditional Kerala style and has unobstructed views of the Arabian Sea, with private verandah, comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. Our multi-cuisine restaurant, raised on coconut stilts, affords glorious views of the Kerala coastline. Private and spacious gardens provide a secluded environment for a relaxing holiday. Amenities include Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, internet access, travel desk and money exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Water Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.