My stay was for one night, though it was busy with so much!!
The checking in was smooth, Mr Mohammed ( the one with white framed optics ) did the fastest checking in I've ever experienced.
The room was fantastic, overlooking the pools and the beach, with a great view of Jordon and Saudi Arabia.
Pictures attached of the view.
The Bed was extremely comfortable, and the bed sheets were sooooo soft and fresh. The bathroom was ok.
The restaurant was great. At dinner, the buffet had many options, fresh grilled chicken, fish dish, pastas ....etc. It was sooo amazing and delicious, the appetizers weren't plenty but really nice, I liked the freshly made greek salad ( in front of you, just like when you make your own ceasar salad ).
Breakfast had this amazingly fresh orange juice. and plenty of options to choose from.
Lunch, again was amazing.
The chef choices for the menu were excellent, especially the hot dishes. I really loved them all. Hats off to Mr Amr, assistant chef, a decent man indeed.
Only one staff member ( a waiter ) that had an annoying attitude and wasn't friendly, maybe he was having a bad day!! I just hated the way he spoke.
at the beach you get to do snorkeling, relax on the swinging hammocks, or swim in this great pool with fresh water from the sea , filled daily.
My best part was the spa, the masseur was amazing. I had shoulder strains and all was gone , just like magic.
There were no available cars to drive me to the bus station, and I had to take some car outside, minutes later I got a call from the hotel by Mr Yassir confirming that they called up the bus station and asked them to delay the bus departure for me! I haven't even asked for it ...
It was really great to see how much the staff cares for their guests till they actually leave the city, not just the hotel.
excellent hotel, with great staff that treats you with special care ( except for that waiter, whom you can certainly ignore ).
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village Hotel Taba
- Hilton Taba Resort And Nelson Village
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village Hotel
- Hilton International Taba
- Hilton Taba Hotel Nelson Village
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.