Stayed at this Hotel out of curiosity to see if the reviews were of a balanced nature. After reading much of the reviews most of them say more or less the same, its a nice hotel but does need some tweaking and ticking of dots to get it perfect. If you are staying at a 5* Hotel then you expect every thing to be perfect, The Hotel is going to have to pull out all the stops if they want tourist to go back. For example we were bitten by mosquitoes on our first night in the room (and no, we did not have any windows/patio's open, they should have used anti mosquito spray in the room) all the draws fell out of the furniture, the lock on the patio door did not work properly and it seemed that everything had been put together quickly cheaply and not made to last., the adjoining room doors where very noisy due to lack of sound proofing , and for the petty rust had gathered on some of the chrome appliances in the bathroom. Tiran restaurant - I did enjoy the food and all credit to the overworked waiters but I do think that for a 5* the Hotel should provide the employees with clean clothes. Evening meals in Tiran should be made comfortable and not rushed, lighting in a room can 'make or break the room' .
Zen bar - nice cool area but it's a shame that it's wasted on having to watch the TV/football!. At night it needs 'ambiance' music to create a relaxing atmosphere that everyone feels comfortable with, understandably till 12.30 due to hotel guests above. Now onto 'Your Bar' all credit to the waiters for having such a fun/terrible sense of humour (especially Mahmoud who tries to scare you with his stare lol). Animation - I must admit that I was not interested, but that goes with saying they were good!
Beach/sunbathing- It's a man mad beach on terraces, if you want the sun all day go to the right at the very end of the terrace, next to the diving hut 'Anar' you will get great sun loungers with 12hrs sun! Samwil will help you with the towels, Said and accomplices will serve you all day with drinks. Diving/snorkeling - Try it out! it's amazing, even if you are frightened or worried the scuba team will help, Mido, Walhid, Vald and the rest of the team are very friendly and understanding if you have worries of scuba diving A1* for safety. Summary - Would I go back? - I am going back to Egypt and would definatley recommend this Hotel, but curious as I am I am going to visit another Hotel in Egypt.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience Sea Breeze Hotel
- Xperience Sea Breeze Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xperience Sea Breeze Resort is situated on Shark’s Bay, a prime spot in Sharm El Sheikh. This spectacular beach front resort uniquely boasts its own private marina & offers magnificent sea views with a variety of aqua sports, scuba diving & snorkeling. The 304 luxurious guest rooms & suites are elegantly furnished to provide every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Xperience Sea Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.