we ended up staying an extra night. The staff is so helpfull and sweet. The breakfast is included and you can choose from 8-9 different things every morning. Defenetly a place to go back to! If you want to go to Angkor Wat at 5am to see the sunrise, they will help you get at tuk-tuk. In general they give you very fair prices for tuk-tuk to the Old market ect.
The rooms ar nice and clean and the general guesthouse is located just so far from the main road that you have the peace and quiet you need after a long day seeing temples!
- Also Known As:
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bou Savy Guest House is one of the high quality budget guesthouses in Siem Reap Angkor which managed by a Cambodian people (family atmosphere). The Guesthouse is located on National Road N#6, 60 metters off the main road that is away from noise and dust. Just 5 minutes walking to Royal Garden and Lucky Mall Super Market. And taking 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Old Market and Angkor Night Market ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bou Savy Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.