We stayed in the Borei Angkor Resort & Spa when we visited Siem Reap, the hotel is really well located for getting to the Temples. Its a lovely hotel very calm and relaxing. The morning breakfast buffet was varied and of good quality ...and it set us up for the day. The room was clean and comfortable.. we were in one which overlooked the pool area. The pool area itself is lovely, there are ample sunloungers and the garden area is beautiful.. a real oasis of calm in a busy place. We found the pool well maintained and had no concerns about having a cooling dip!!.We hired a tuk tuk most days to go to the Temples as we liked the feeling of actually being in Cambodia rather than on a aircon bus!! the sights and sounds are wonderful!! We would stay at the Borei Angkor Resort & Spa again.. if we are lucky enough to go back to Siem Reap!!
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, HostelBookers, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.