Stayed here both at the beginning and end of our vacation [May 2012] wiuth 3 kids - 6, 12 and 14
Our room was a low season special at $33 a night - for that we got two double beds, single bed, huge very clean room, wifi in room, hot shower, cable TV and fridge PLUS free breakfast for 5 people ! excellent food. The hotel is great to look at as it used to be an old Cambodian Dance school. Nice gardens and HUGE pool made it an oasis and great for when the kids didn't want to temple.
We were picked up at the airport for free and about 15 minutes to the hotel
The only downside is that you are about 1km from the old market area. There is a free tuk-tuk service [though we tipped most drivers $1.50 per trip] other than that a great deal and one of the few reasonably priced hotels with a pool.Me and my son rented bikes and cycled too and from the hotel most days - $2 a day for a bike [from town]. Would highly recommend to anyone that needs a pool or traveling with kids.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.