The Hilton Dubai Creek is a nice modern hotel, with lots of glass and chrome to give it a modern feeling. Overall it is very good, clean and comfortable, but while the rooms look great, the hotel falls down on some details.
- the room fridge is one of those without a freezer section, so the drinks are only just cool, not chilled.
- the bath spout leaked (room 208)
- the elevators are tiny! They have installed mirrors to make them feel larger, but only one or two people with suitcases can fit in.
- the pool doesn't open until 7am, so no 6am swims before getting ready for meetings.
The location is good for the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dubai Creek Hotel Dubai
- Hilton Dubai Creek Hotel
- Hilton International Dubai
- Hilton Dubai
- Dubai Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TThe Hilton Dubai Creek’s rooms feature contemporary decor and stunning marble bathrooms. All of the rooms are equipped with a Hilton Serenity Bed and deluxe bedding, flat screen TVs and high speed internet access.The Hilton Dubai Creek offers a complimentary shuttle service to its sister hotel on Jumeirah Beach, where guests have access to the hotel’s beachside facilities. Or guests can relax in the rooftop swimming pool on site while enjoying views of the city, or exercise in the fully-equipped fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Dubai Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.