This is an excellent property, close to Jumeirah beach.
The rooms are very well sized, and finished to a very high standard. Amenities are plentiful, apart from the standard robe and slippers I thought that the bathroom amenities were also excellent.
The hotel itself is in good condition being newly built, my only moan would be that the pool is extremely small and not in the sun for the majority of the day. Saying that though, as I was staying on business this was not a problem.
The room service menu was fairly decent and not too pricey, and there were a couple of good options on site for food and drinks.
Service was also good, the reception and greeting staff always very attentive and welcoming.
All in all an excellent hotel, probably better for business travellers due to the lack of leisure facilities, but close enough to the beaches if you are able to get beach passes.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Dubai, located in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers along Sheikh Zayed Road just opposite Dubai Marina, is a 5-star hotel with 208, all non-smoking, rooms and suites, 272 luxurious serviced hotel apartments, 5 restaurants and bars, 4 conference suites, a Leisure Deck on the 11th floor with infinity pool, state of the art gym, pool bar, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna as well as a ladies' hairdressing salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.