our daughter who ls working in singapore booked this hotel for us as weekend treat. A treat it proved to be as when we arrived we were upgraded to an opulent suite. The service throughout our stay was excellent. The breakfast choice was extensive to cater for all tastes. I would recommend eating it inside rather than on the terrace with the views as the scavenging birds were a thorough nuisance landing on the tables. The hotel is wonderfully placed for exploring the waterfronts.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Amex, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.