The Fullerton is an old-fashioned luxury hotel in Singapore. From start to finish we were treated to terrific, friendly and very helpful service from the staff. Many Singaporeans will proudly tell you the history of this magnificent building that used to be central post office of Singapore. As you enter the hotel you are greeted by staff in the splendid hotel atrium.
The Heritage Room we stayed in was large and very luxurious with a very good broadband service. Bathrooms are also well equipped with good sized shower and bath and private toilet. We stayed in room 269 on the river side. We had to ask for the window doors to be opened and had to sign an indemnity for as the balcony is small with a low barrier. But it was great, it is your own private balcony with unobstructed views of the river and park and next to pool but with no one in front of your room.
I recommend having dinner at all the restaurants in the hotel but the Lighthouse is defiantly one you should go to. You have a front and centre view of the light show from the Marina Bay Sands Hotel that lights up the bay. Very good. Food is excellent too.
The pool isn’t massive but there is more than enough space to enjoy yourself and admire the splendid views. If you want a spa treatment book early as my wife struggled to get an appointment.
This is a great hotel and well worth a visit!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tablet Hotels, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.