We booked a deluxe room through expedia and were upgraded to an executive room with a riverview. The room was very clean, comfortable and recently renovated.Great value for money!! The room was quite big and the river view fantastic, especially at night. We were on the 12th floor, a non smoking floor which was very quite.It was only a few minutes by taxi to Clarke Quay and there was a convenience store in the fuel station across the road which had a large selection. There are many restaurants by the river outside.Taxi's were always waiting outside and not too expensive to get around. There is a bus stop across the road and a water taxi stop on the river.(I am not sure how often these run) The staff were very courteous and helpful and the only meal we had at the hotel was a room service dinner which was well priced and tasty.I would reccommend this hotel and definitely stay again when in Singapore next. We did see a superior room but would not reccommend it.
- Also Known As:
- River View Singapore
- Singapore River View Hotel
- River View Hotel Singapore
- Riverview Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the historic Singapore River, Riverview Hotel is a preferred and affordable 4-star hotel for Business and Leisure travellers. Conveniently located near the Central Business District (CBD) and popular local Business, Meeting, Shopping, Entertainment and Leisure Venues, you are always minutes away from where you want to go. While the hotel’s range of services and facilities, including the Executive Club Lounge, Business Centre and Swimming Pool, accommodates your business and leisure needs, you can enjoy a mesmerising panoramic view of the iconic river or city skyline from the comfort of our 476 rooms. Our specialty Restaurants offer a variety of fine International, Chinese, Japanese and Western cuisine and local favourites in buffet and a la carte styles. With Indoor or Alfresco Waterfront Dining settings, such a wide gastronomic choice will certainly satisfy your palate. For Company and Private Events and Functions, our Ballroom, which can cater for up to 350 people, and 8 Function Rooms are ideal venues for Residential/Non-Residential Seminars, Meetings, Workshops, Product Launches, Team Building, Cocktails, Wedding Banquets and Birthday Parties. Evenings are always full of activities when you stay at Riverview Hotel. You can chill out at our lounge and be entertained by a live band, or dance the night away at the award-winning night music and entertainment club, Zouk, which is only a short walk away. The hotel is also just opposite the popular Robertson Quay and near the colourful Clarke Quay, where you can enjoy a range of delightful Waterfront Dining, Entertainment and Shopping Activities along the Singapore River. So, whether you are in Singapore for Business, Meeting or a Holiday with your family and friends, you will always find a comfortable and memorable stay at Riverview Hotel along the Singapore River – the tranquillity of Waterfront Accommodation and Dining in a cosmopolitan city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Riverview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.