My only complaint is that I arrived early to the hotel, and was told that I must until afternoon to check in. This was disappointing as I was tired. Other hotels would do their best to get me into a room ASAP, as many guests check out early. Otherwise, nice restaurants to select from and the room was spacious and comfortable. Lot's of great shopping in the hotel mall, but the casino was just average. Only found a few video poker machines - my favorite. Rooftop was fabulous with a gorgeous pool but needs changing rooms with showers. Gym was empty. Not quite like going to Vegas or even Macau. Missing the buzz!
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.