It was my first time staying at a hostel and going backpackers style, i was with another 3 of my friends and when we first arrived there we were welcomed by friendly reception and a really delicious SG$1 chocolate muffins (home made) ... not forgetting the teddies everywhere! hehehe!
our allocated room/bunk was very clean and neat. Toilets were a plus, can just walk barefoot around the place. you can do your own laundry too at a cost (cheap cheap) and the plus side about staying here is that it's so convenient! just head downstairs and your're in chinatown and you can already start your shopping/eating/beer-O'clock and many more. Not forgetting the underground train is just about 100m away so it's really convenient to get to places.
i would stay here again whether i'm travelling alone, or with friends.
- Also Known As:
- a Beary Good Hotel Singapore
- a Beary Good Hotel
- A Beary Good Hostel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Beary Good Hostel is a small charming backpacker's hostel in the very heart of Singapore’s Chinatown. Located in a conservation shophouse along the ever popular Pagoda Street, it provides travelers a unique opportunity of living in a heritage building and the convenience of having MRT (subway/tube/metro) and all the amenities/tourist attractions at the hostel doorstep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your A Beary Good Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.