There were 27 of us in the concert team whom I booked in Aces Lodges. I just had to trust what I saw in the website. Colin, one of the proprietors, was very accommodating with all of my requests for booking. So were Anthony and Ellen (hotel staff), during our stay there. Aces Lodges is generally clean and the occupants were decent. The trip to/from Changi Airport costs less than S$9 by taxi. It is located in a part of Singapore which is not so busy but from where every place of interest is so accessible. For a big group like ours, we certainly found a great place to stay for a price so affordable.
- Also Known As:
- Aces Lodges @ Siglap Hotel
- Aces Lodges @ Siglap Hotel Singapore
- Aces Lodges @ Siglap Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aces Lodges @ Siglap offers a clean, safe and homely accommodation for guests of all ages. Located at East Coast Road, Aces Lodges @ Siglap is situated in a laid back and affluent environment lined with cafes, pubs, restaurants and coffee shops that make it one of Singapore’s most vibrant areas, and also a popular place amongst the locals, the expatriates and of course you! Aces Lodges @ Siglap is brought together by a team of experienced hoteliers. We believe in bringing the first-class service standard and comfort level to guests. Our friendly and dynamic staff, available 24 hours, will make your stay a memorable and unforgettable home away from home. You deserve it! Mingle around at our cozy common area and find yourself surrounded by “friends of similar interest” from all around the globe. Get tips from one another to hook up with the most “in” places and those top money-saving tips. Moving about in Singapore has never been easier with a plethora of public transport services. A public bus stop, with an array of bus services, is located right in front of our hostel that brings you on to the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) for easy access to different parts of Singapore. Details of the bus routes and the fares payable are being displayed at the bus stop. Within minutes, you can be transported to many famous shopping districts and places of interest like Marine Parade, East Coast Park, Orchard Road, Vivocity, Sentosa, Chinatown, Clark Quay, Boat Quay and many more! Here in Aces Lodges, we strive to make your stay with us safe, fun and memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Aces Lodges @ Siglap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.