The hotel location is close to Malioboro. Becak, taxi, rental car are easy to find. The lobby atmosphere is fresh with bold colors, front office service was fast and friendly, the hotel staff uniforms is sporty casual, they were handy to help me print out a dozen sheets of presentation handouts.
The rooms are fresh with a light green color, a unique bathroom with a transparent wall to the bedroom (aha.., suitable also for honeymoon couples .. :), mattress and linen are comfortable.
Modern bar located at 7th floor, made me comfortable to relax there sipping a bottle of Bir Bintang and enjoyed swim in the cute infinite pool in the morning under the roar of planes taking off across the Yogya.
Breakfast with much choice of Indonesian and western food. Unfortunately my favorite gudeg was not available...
I like to stay at the All Seasons Yogyakarta, a simple and sparkling hotel.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Yogyakarta Hotel
- All Seasons Yogyakarta Hotel Yogyakarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Styles Yogyakarta(previously All Seasons) offers 112 rooms that consist of 97 Superior rooms, 12 Superior rooms with bath up, and 3 Family rooms. Our rooms are simplified with a touch of chic style, spirit of modern minimalist deco with futuristic accents, and the contentment of relaxation and leisure. Check into our Superior rooms that spring the coziness and comfort with wifi internet access free, 32 inch flat LCD TV with cable channels, iPod dock, safe deposit box, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Styles Yogyakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.