The Island Shang is definitely a luxurious place. The room is excellent, the view of the harbor is fantastic, the location is very convenient as it sits on top of a mall and is connected to an MTR station and the facilities are superb.
There were a few lapses in service, like front desk forgetting to coordinate car schedule with the transport department, not getting our exact order for room service and the request to pick up luggage to load in the car that would take us to the airport took a very long time. But even with these, everyone was so accommodating and friendly that you let it slide.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.