Good location. Located right on the beach, tucked away on a quiet road but still close to restaurants and bars.
The Executive King room is beautiful, and has a great view from the balcony.The property is well maintained!
Good happy hour at the beach bar. The staff is very professional. Sunset lounge is perfect place to unwind after a long day of activities!
Breakfast at Sunset Lounge is very good with a great view.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Pattaya Aisawan Hotel Pattaya
- Pullman Pattaya Aisawan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in the uniqueness of Pullman Pattaya Aisawan, a culmination of fashion combining traditional Thai & contemporary design aimed to suit your every passion. Check in and Chill out in the comfort of our well-appointed guest rooms. Experience the only beach club in Pattaya, with seaside-style dining on a private beach and two big swimming pools equipped with the state of the art mood lights & chill out music. Relax & enjoy the most stunning sunset view in Pattaya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Pattaya Hotel G reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.