The Four Seasons Koh Samui exceeded our expectations to the point that we decided to sign up for Trip Advisor and share our feedback.
We just finished a 2 week stay in Bali & Thailand first spending a few nights @ Amankila (Bali), Amapuri (Phuket), and finally ending @ Four Seasons Koh Samui. Naturally we were excited to see the Aman hotels, and also looking forward to checking out FS Koh Samui; After having read all of the reviews on Trip Advisor we expected excellence from the Aman properties, especially Amankila, however, we weren't quite sure what to expect from FS Koh Samui. (To provide some context we've stayed at many Four Seasons properties and Resorts over the past few years such as: FS Bora Bora, FS Maldives Kuda Huraa, FS Madlives Landaa Giravaaru Maldives, FS Seychelles, FS Hualalei, FS Costa Rica, FS Park Lane, etc).
Our *expectations were blown away* and we were floored by the attention to detail in the service @ FS Koh Samui, which makes FS Koh Samui one of our best experiences to date at a Four Seasons Resort. We've only experienced this level of attention to detail at the Beverly Wilshire, and George V, which makes Koh Samui unique in that it is a resort that offers a level of service you'd only expect from the finest hotels in the world.
We'd like to thank Brent and all of the staff for their care and attention to detail throughout our stay, they've raised our bar for what can be expected from a Four Seasons Resort.
Some notable examples from our stay @ FS Koh Samui //
**Fantastic Spa, my wife loved going everyday (thanks to the Spa staff)
**Amazing private boat trip that took as around the Gulf of Siam (thanks to our Concierge)
**Fun beach barbecue, and fun sending a sky lantern off into night sky. (thanks to BBQ chef's, wait staff, and performers!)
The intrinsic passion and care of the staff shines through, and will surely make your stay memorable, as it did ours; We look forward to returning again sometime soon!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand Hotel Koh Samui
- Four Seasons Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An away-from-it-all hillside resort on the mystical Gulf of Siam. Spacious Thai villas are wrapped in tropical gardens, conserved coconut groves and the amphitheatre of sky, sea and islands. Enjoy the forest spa. Dine at hillcrest or beachside. Splash in the private bay. And explore a pristine world of beaches, reefs, rainforest and sunshine. Revel in the many faces of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Thailand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.