We had a an absolutely week at the Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok. The service is exceptional, the food amazing.
There were so many exceptional staff, who were polite, professional and eager to please and to make our stay perfect. The pick of these were the delightful Ice and Anusorn.
There were so many surprising delights; the fresh daily local fruits with the notes giving details of each, and the verses left on our pillow on the theme of sleep. I think one would have to search long and hard to find a better hotel.
One thing though, why do they charge for the Internet, and so much? In this day and age , and considering the cost of the rooms, Internet surely should be free.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial-style Hotel dates from 1876, traditional guest amenities, spa and sports center; on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Olotels and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.