Nice clean new hotel located right of Sukhumvit road down Soi 11. Located conveniently across from Bed Supperclub and around the corner from Q-bar, two very popular places in the Bangkok party scene. As already mentioned by other reviewers, check-in is extremely slow. Even though I had made the booking through the Starwood website, as being a member of the preferred guest program, the overall check-in process took at least 15 minutes, with the staff looking op info in their computer, writing everything down on pieces of paper, ... The room itself, a stylish suite, was absolutely gorgeous and well worth the extra money. It includes free wi-fi internet, dining & sitting room, 2 LCD TV's, one master bedroom, a walk in closet & an extremely spacious bathroom with double sink, separate toilet, shower & bath with massage jets. The view however is worth nothing, as most hotel rooms look onto another building just across an alleyway. Don't bother with ordering room service as the quality is not that good, instead just walk down the soi to Sukhumvit road and you'll find plenty of good eating spots. It is clear this Aloft wants to attract the young crowd and therefore I would not advise it for families with or without children.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 Hotel
- Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 is a vision of W Hotels, Aloft is modern, fresh & fun, offering a new twist in travel for travellers craving for a unique experience. Appealing to on-the-go and in-the-know travellers, Aloft Bangkok – Sukhumvit 11 is a preferred choice for the perceptive corporate and leisure traveller. All 296 Aloft guestrooms and suites feature the latest plug and play media technology and, along with all public areas, are equipped with high speed broadband and/or wireless internet access, free of charge. Whether you’re settling in or zipping out the door, you’ll find a host of helpful standard amenities to customize your experience. Revel in the trendy restaurant and entertainment area, that is Sukhumvit Soi 11, while still being within arm’s reach of commercial and shopping areas. Easily accessible, with Nana BTS Skytrain Station only 5 minutes away, our open loft-inspired layout gives our guests the space to get up and a-go-go. With Crave (all day dining), re:fuel, (grab ‘n’ go café), w xyz bar and splash, our zones are always abuzz with energy and action - an ideal place to be for Gen Y travellers.Catering for our savvy travellers’ needs, tactic provides 3 stylish meeting rooms and pre-function space covering 350 sq.m., all decked out with state-of-the-art audio visual and offers natural light to ensue your meetings will be the talk of the town. Aloft Bangkok – Sukhumvit 11 offers jet-setting style at a steal and brings urban cool to unexpected places, where anything can happen: energy flows, personalities mingle and opportunities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.