Although we did not stay here it is definitely top of the list for next time.
We had coffee here and were given free access to view the hotel.
The Hotel consists of about four Riads combined around courtyards with fountains and swimming pool.
The overall character is of quiet tasteful quality and the staff were very helpful in answering our questions and showing us round.
On the edge of the Kasbah close to the Palace walls on a very quiet and clean street it is about 30mins. walk to the square but only 30dirhams by taxi. 30 dirhams is the standard fare within the Kasbah so make sure that you agree this with the taxi driver before getting in to avoid misunderstandings at the end of your journey.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.