We were married at Captain Morgan's in November 2011. I was very nervous to have family and friends following us to a country and a resort that no one had experienced. Thank you Captain Morgan's! The resort was a hit with everyone and I wouldn't have changed a thing. The wedding was amazing and the staff made everything happen with little effort on our part. The resort offered a lot to keep my group entertained with the proximity to town, casino, music & theme partys, tours, beach, swimming pools, & proximity to other restaurants and bars. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My husband and I stayed in a cabana which is more rustic & charming than luxurious but we were rarely in the room & we did not need more. I have since heard these beachfront cabanas are going to be pulled out to improve the view for the timeshare people which is unfortunate. We spent more time in a family members 2 bedroom villa w/ full balcony. My sister & her family loved the room and this became a sort of headquarters for our group. All agreed that they would return to Captain Morgan's.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Morgan`s Retreat Hotel
- Captain Morgan`s Retreat Hotel San Pedro
- Captain Morgans Retreat San Pedro
- Captain Morgans Retreat Hotel
- Captain Morgans Retreat
- Captain Morgan's Retreat Belize/San Pedro
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Captain Morgan's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.