I was in the town because of business reasons. The staff of the hotel was very helpful ever I needed something for my work. My room was clean and comfortable. Just a little problem that my room could just be with view to the railway station.
After my meeting it was very relaxing to have a quite dinner in the restaurant. The dishes were very delicious. The hungarian cuisine is really good.
I can recommend the hotel for everyone even it is a business traveler or just to visit the city.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest Buda Hotel
- Mercure Budapest Buda Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Buda
- Mercure Budapest
- Mercure Buda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished, centrally located 4 star hotel, just 5 minutes walk from the Castle District, 4 metro stations from the city centre (Deak ter station) and with direct access to the southern station (Deli palyaudvar). Easy to reach from the M1 and M7 with coach parking. 7 conference rooms for up to 300 people ideal for meetings, seminars, training days and family functions. WiFi internet, business corner, 24 hour reception, two restaurants, lobby bar, souvenir shops, friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Budapest Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.