What a lovely, relaxing, informal hotel, yet first class service. Massive room well appointed. Couldnt have got a better position only 5 mins from Charles Bridge 10 mins 'easy' walk up to the Castle, plenty of restaurants within high heel walking distance. Only negative on hotel don't book it on the Spa hotel basis as not that good. Only have sauna, pool is only about 12ft sq steam room is through the mens changing rooms. but having said that is still nice to lie on the beds and chill to the music. The complementry wine and cheese tasting every night is a very nice touch and just what you need after walking around Prague all day.
- Also Known As:
- Alchymist Grand Hotel Prague
- Alchymist Grand Hotel
- Alchymist Grand Prague
- Alchymist Grand Hotel And Spa Prague, Bohemia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa represents the renaissance of a magnificent Baroque landmark, "Dum u Jeziska" dating from the 16th century and exquisitely transformed with the most modern comforts into a luxury and distinctive hotel that reflects the nobility and charm of historic Prague. If looking for a luxury boutique hotel in the very centre of Prague, the Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.