Four of us (adults) stayed in a 3 bedroom unit for 3 nights while we explored the Margaret River region. We loved the spacious, modern, self-contained, clean and very comfortable accommodation. There were some details we especially appreciated: the comfort of the couches and chairs in the lounge, the quality of the sheets/bedding, the washer/dryer, the large clothes line on the patio, and the private, walled patio itself, which also had a bbq. The ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom was spacious and had a large spa bath in addition to the shower. Much appreciated after a long day of touring. The beach was beautiful and uncrowded. We preferred it and therefore didn't even try the pool, although it looked lovely. So although we can't say we experienced all the faciities at the resort, as we were too busy touring and tasting, for us the accommodation and location ticked all the boxes. Would we go back? You bet.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel Busselton
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel
- Grand Accor Busselton
- The Sebel Busselton Western Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic 2 1/2 hour drive south of Perth, Grand Mercure Busselton offers a perfect beachfront escape on the edge of the gorgeous Geographe Bay. The hotel is your gateway to the amazing Margaret River wine region, featuring not only wineries but also restaurants, art galleries and stunning coastlines. Ideal for families and couples, the four star hotel features 75 self contained apartments, tennis and squash, heated indoor spa, heated indoor and outdoor pool, gym, bike paths, games room and kids club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sebel Busselton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.