The road to the property is a little bit rocky but once you get to Eva Luna, you really feel at peace. The property is beautiful and very well-maintained, the villas are very comfortable with a full kitchen and the bedrooms are well decorated and cozy. Aude is very helpful in recommending restaurants, excursions or even rent a car for you.
What I loved most: getting the breakfast brought over to your villa's terrace!
One negative: the walk in the mud to get to the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Eva Luna Villas Hotel
- Eva Luna Villas Hotel Las Terrenas
- Eva Luna Villas Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic - Samana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVA LUNA ... 5 peace and quiet villas of 2 or 4 people fully equipped in a beautiful tropical garden. Swimming-pool. We're waiting for you to discover our "riad de charme". Friendly staff. Breakfast included in price. Bar open every day, dinner on reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Eva Luna Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.