We had an amazing stay with you in Margaret River. Beautiful property in a great location. The staff member on check in was very friendly and gave thorough information about the hotel. On the 18th, we were hoping to book another room for my brother who had travelled down. Unfortunately the hotel was fully booked, but the staff member on the desk (I forget her name, sorry) brought up a list of hotels she had made for us to call. We really appreciated this. Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel
- Basildene Manor Margaret River
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Margaret River, Western Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret Rivers Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay.Basildene Manor, an 100yr old elegant country estate, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Seventeen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renouned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months),tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.