We stayed 4 nights in the B&B under the main roof. We can highly recommend this quality establishment. A nice plus was the separate living room that had a comfy lounge to watch TV. It was spotlessly clean with quality furnishings, towels etc. This unit has it's own separate entrance and parking. It's only a short walk down to the main street.The staff are very friendly, spending time to explain all the local points of interest, providing fresh milk for the fridge, and just making sure we were well looked after. Nothing was too much trouble. Although we didn't use it, there is a lovely private large patio area with a BBQ that is available to use with this particular unit. We enjoyed the fine dining that Margaret River is famous for and will definately be back again!
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Hotel
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River, Western Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.