We cannot recommend this Guest House highly enough. From the moment we walked in, the warm and welcoming atmosphere and the friendly hosts made the total experience a truly relaxing time. The rooms are well appointed and inviting. The Guest House is well situated being a 5 min walk to the town centre. We will certainly return and would recommend Margaret River Guest House to everyone. Next time, we will visit during mid-week and miss the weekend busyness and the crowds in Perth.
PS: For the romantics out there it is the perfect place for a proposal!
- Also Known As:
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel
- Margaret River Guest House Hotel Margaret River
- Margaret River Guest House Western Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River Guest House is steeped in history and exudes old world charm. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and is only a two minute stroll into the Town centre which includes restaurants, galleries shops and more. We are only a stones throw from a network of shady river walk trails waiting to be explored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Margaret River Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.