We stayed in the 4 mixed/share room for 1 night and apartment for 4 nights.
1. The mixed share room, is small; the shared kitchen, toilet and bathroom, are clean;
2. The apartment, I heard is the only one, is big, comfortable, with full kitchen and bathroom, but the room is behind the building, so you can't see the lake from room.
Location, a walking distance to town. Great view from public kitchen *****(5 stars dining environment=>view)! Bus stop just outside the hostel.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Queenstown Lakefront Hotel Queenstown
- Yha Queenstown Lakefront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to experience the beauty and excitement of Queenstown but still get a good night’s sleep, then YHA Queenstown Lakefront is the hostel for you – and it’s only a 10 minute walk into town. A comfortable fully equipped hostel sitting right on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, offering stunning views of the lake and Remarkables mountain range. The hostel includes a drying room for ski & tramping gear and dedicated snowboard, ski & bike storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your YHA Queenstown Lakefront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.