Do yourself a favour and part with a few extra pennies and book a superior room with a lake view. I could stare at the Remarkables all day long, but at sunset the view is stunning!
The hotel is pretty good value for money - it's up to scratch certainly. The room was clean, spacious and the bed comfortable. Bathroom was clean and modern.
Initially, we were put in a smoking room - I was told there was nothing else available. After I made a bit of a fuss, someone mysteriously cancelled and a non smoking room was found.
The hotel staff were friendly and helpful - you can book any of the local activities at the hotel for no extra cost, it simply gets put on your bill.
The hotel is on a number of levels and is a bit of a rabbit warren, but once you get used to it, no problem. Breakfast was good, slightly expensive, but not untypical of hotels of this standard. All in all, a success and would stay again. Oh, and use the free spa bath - it's great!
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel Queenstown
- Copthorne Hotel Queenstown Lakefront
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront has a Qualmark Enviro Gold Award for Sustainability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.