I stayed here for 5 nights with my friend and we really liked this hostel! We had an en suite room, it was clean and tidy with comfortable beds and clean linen. For the first two days we only had one towel as there was a problem with the linen delivery but the staff were really helpful and apologetic - Dirk on reception even offered us his own towel! We declined but thought that was so nice of him to offer :o) I thought this place was really good value for money, there is a lovely little cafe next door and Northbridge is only a 5 min walk away with all the pubs, clubs and restaurants than you want. There was a courtyard outside where people gathered to drink, chat and play music. our room was right over this but there was a strict rule that it had to be cleared by 2230 hrs so we weren't kept up all night by noise. All in all I would say big thumbs up, I will def stay again when I'm in Perth.
- Also Known As:
- Emperor`s Crown Backpackers Hotel Perth
- Emperor`s Crown Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emperors Crown brings to Perth a new concept in quality budget accommodation. Just 5 minutes walk from Perth CBD and the night life of Northbridge, The Emperors Crown makes you feel right at home with the city at your fingertips.We have a range of rooms available, from dorms to private rooms - contact us to find out more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Emperor's Crown Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.